Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Outfit Idea #15. Silver Jumpsuit.


Hello dear all,

Life has been busy on my side of the computer screen. But as it happens, if you work hard, you tend to party just as hard. So today I wanted to share with you my very adaptable outfit: silver jumpsuit. It is adaptable because you can wear it in the summer as well as in winter, to the club as well as to a more casual event. I made this jumpsuit from Burda Pattern 7552 and fell in love with it. It is so easy to wear and look chic in.


Here I wore it with nothing but a silver belt and silver necktie jewelry. It was perfect for a summer lounge party for my friend's birthday! Yay! 

But then winter came - boo! - and I still wanted to wear this cutie out. So I just replaced my sandals with the tallest boots I had, wore a black leather statement belt, threw a black jacket over my shoulders and was ready to rock-and-roll the frosty night away!



If you are unsure whether jumpsuits are a thing of the past, never fear. Pre-Fall and Fall 2013 shows were abundant with jumpsuits. And they are cuter than ever. 



Some have taken on an office chic attitude, others continue to bring summer memories with summer florals, yet others look as utilitarian as jumpsuits were initially intended to look. One thing is certain: jumpsuits are the next best thing to a dress! You threw it on and - voila - you are fully dressed, and stylishly at that!

Which style of jumpsuit would you pick?

No comments:

Post a Comment