Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Outfit Idea #16. Aqua Pleated Mini Skirt.

Hello dears,

Here is a creation I completed a little while ago. I am sure you have seen this gorgeous aqua colour trending in the stores near you. I mostly saw it on maxi skirts and dresses. So I decided to put my own twist on it. The fact that I only had about 1.5 yards of it forced me to be creative and reinterpret it in mini. I used a Simplicity Pattern 2413 as a base.


I styled the skirt with contrast-coloured shoes (a present from the designer I modeled for at Redefining Design 2013) and an aqua coral-shaped necklace (which my honey bought for me in NY). A nude clutch is a nice finishing touch which can hold all my party essentials.


I think the colour and the silhouette are perfect for summer night partying! Can't wait to take this number out!



No comments:

Post a Comment