Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Outfit Idea #7. Slouchy Floral Pants.

They have been long "in the thinking" but only happened to be "in the making" 2 days ago - my slouchy floral pants! I have been wanting them since summer but my busy life has only now given me a chance to make them. And they are that more dearer for that! Dear to my heart for their fashion statement (for WGSN professes them to be the new IT pant!) and dear to my hips (for I have not had a jersey pant that would be that comfy, yet look this chic!) I used McCall's pattern 5858 to make them. And, as is usually the case with ultra chic items, I have come up with multiple ways of wearing them!

Working Woman


Wear them with the crisp white shirt (mine has roll up sleeves which adds a sportier look), a cat-print scarf or a long strand of wooden beads and shoes with a comfortable heel. You are office-ready!

Urban Tourist




White tank top, jacket and fedora hat turn these pants into an easy day about town kind of an outfit. Not without an edge however! Grab your over the shoulder bag and comfy loafers and you can run for miles!
Night Diva


How do you add glam to slouchy-fitting stretch pants? Easy! Pair it with a lace (or better gold sequinned) tank top. Add some 'bling' and sky-high heels. I'm wearing my faithful nude peep-toe heels and a "half-face" necklace I acquired in NYC. I absolutely adore it for it instantly transforms an outfit from casual to glamorous! 



Have a chic and slouchy day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment