Friday, November 30, 2012

Outfit Idea # 8. Black and Gold.

I made this top during this summer form Butterick pattern 5753, but for a while I could not entirely figure out how to make it more versatile. It wasn't until now that I was inspired by the gold holiday trend that I know how to take this shiny number from day to night.

Golden Worker























If you fear wearing too much gold to work, fear no more. It is actually easy if you pair it with basics like black skinnie jeans and a black tailored jacket. Keep your jewelry and accessories to the minimum and your look will not be excessive yet will still speak "It's a Holiday Season!"

Shiny Showstopper


 I don't know about you but I see gold everywhere these days. So I decided to wear this top with shiny gold skinnie pants for the evening look. Daring heels with a chain detail and bold statement gold-tone earrings perfectly complete the outfit. Don't forget your gold-tone and gun metal bangles and an envelope clutch. Voila! You are ready to party!

Happy Holidays! 

No comments:

Post a Comment